Earlypad brings you a fresh edition of Funding Series of Indian Startups who secured funding in the week of 01-October to 07-October 2018. Altogether there are 10 startups who could make noise in the Indian startup economy in this week. Out of these 10 startups –Snackible has secured an undisclosed amount from their investors.
Gurgaon-based Online car classifieds Cardekho is a place where you can read fresh news, and road tests; browse recently shot images and videos, compare car features, prices, and other car specifications.
· Founded Year: 2005
·Founders: Amit Jain, Anurag Jain
· Funding: Cardekho has secured an amount of $75 Million in series C round of funding led by Hillhouse Capital Group, Ratan Tata, Times Internet, Dentsu, HDFC Bank and Tybourne.
Pune-based ElasticRun develops an online system that improves the reception of orders from customers and the dispatch of delivery drivers in India.
· Founded Year: 2015 · Founders: Sandeep Deshmukh, Saurabh Nigam, Shitiz Bansal
· Funding: ElasticRun has secured an amount of Rs. 600 Million in series B round of funding from led by Kalaari Capital, Norwest Venture Partners.
Gurgaon-based InnerChef is an cloud kitchen, online food discovery and delivery experience that will make the foodie in you come alive.
· Founded Year: April 1, 2015 · Founders: Bal DiGhent, Rajesh Sawhney, Sanjeev Singhal
· Funding: InnerChef has secured an amount of $1.8 Million in venture round of funding led by Mistletoe.
Bengaluru-based scooter rental startup Vogo Automotive in India which lets customers rent scooters for short one way trips.
· Founded Year: 2016 · Founders: Anand Ayyadurai, B Padmanabhan, Sanchit Mittal
· Funding: Vogo Rentals has secured an amount of Rs. 80 Million in debt financing round of funding from Alteria Capital.
Gurgaon-based Droom is a marketplace for automobiles and automobile services.
· Founded Year: Jun 17, 2014
· Founders: Sandeep Aggarwal
· Funding: Droom has secured an amount of $30 Million in series E round of funding from Joe Hirao (Japan-based investor). With the secured funds, the startup plans to strengthen its platform & offerings like inspection and its credit services called Droom Credit, to expand its operation in 100 more Indian cities and planning to launch International operations by 2018 starting with Thailand and Malaysia.
Chennai-based SaaS startup Disprz, is focussed on B2B education and skill training platform that strives to make people knowledgeable, productive and smarter at what they do.
· Founded Year: 2015
· Founders: Kuljit Chadha, Subramanian Viswanathan
· Funding: Disprz has secured an amount of $400K in debt financing round of funding led by InnoVen Capital. The startup plans to drive expansion of Disprz’s business across US and existing geographies with the secured funds.
Delhi-based online skill-based gaming startup 9stacks , is the best poker site in India, with the best User Experience, what-you-see-is-what-you-get promotions, and rock solid + transparent financial systems.
· Founded Year: 2017 · Founders: Pratik Kumar, Rishab Mathur, Sudhir Kamath
· Funding: 9stacks has secured an amount of Rs. 280 Million in a series A round of funding from WaterBridge Ventures. The startup plans to expand its team, build its technology platform, ramp up user acquisition, data analytics, machine learning, and product & market expansion with the raised funds.
Delhi-based online tea brand Vahdam Teas is a vertically integrated online-first tea brand that sources premium garden fresh teas direct from over 150+ tea plantation.
· Founded Year: April 1 , 2015
· Founders: Bala Sarda
· Funding: Vahdam Teas has secured an amount of $2.5 Million in a series B round of funding from Fireside Ventures. The startup plans to expand its presence in the US, for customer acquisition and brand building as well as for exploring new markets in India through its raised funds.
Gurugram-based agritech startup Origo Commodities which provides end-to-end solutions for procurement, handling, preserving, storing and financing farm produce, ensure efficiency and value creation for buyers and sellers at every stage of the commodity supply chain.
· Founded Year: 1999 · Founders : Jeffrey Hamaoui
· Funding: Origo has secured an amount of Rs. 800 Million in venture round of funding led by Oikocredit International, Caspian Impact Investments and Hivos-Triodos Fund. With the help of raised funds, the startup plans to leverage its investors’ experience to further Origo’s growth to strengthen product and reach to people in need of financing and logistics solution.
Mumbai-based health snacks seller Snackible through both online and offline channels.
· Founded Year: 2015
· Founders: Aditya Sanghavi
· Funding: Snackible has secured an undisclosed amount of funding from Mumbai Angels Network and 1Crowd’s Angels.