India spends the lowest on healthcare globally. So, it is more important than ever to strengthen the infrastructure, capacity and financing for the healthcare sector in these uncertain times. Expenditure on healthcare should be given the topmost priority. The Covid-19 pandemic has attracted the government’s attention towards the inadequacies of the healthcare systems and made it realize the importance and need to invest in medical research, diagnostic services, AI & robotics in healthcare etc.
Earlypad brings you one such FREE handpicked startup competition which is searching for the most outstanding solutions in the Healthcare industry.
About the Competition
The 10th Medica Startup Competition aims to take the connected medical innovation to an advanced level by easing the work of doctors with mass healthcare data collection, real-time vital signs monitoring, omni-evaluation with in-house and remote patients around the globe. These solutions can help to improve healthcare services and overall human wellbeing.
The Innovation World Cup® Series is the most established open innovation platform worldwide having partnership with over 45 leading regional ICT clusters all over the globe.With over 16 years of successful competitions,the Innovation World Cup Series discover emerging applications, solutions, and investment opportunities in new industries with massive growth potential.
Who can Participate?
- Startups with solutions on Health apps/ Diagnostics/ AI in healthcare/ Robotics
- Submissions should be made in English
- Startups available at least in one market until the end of Q2 2022 and not launched before 2018
- Degree of innovation
- Commercial potential
- Technological feasibility
- Marketing approach
- Time to market
- Required investments
What will you gain?
The top12 finalists of the 10th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION will gain:
- International awareness at the Pitch & Award Ceremony at MEDICA 2021, the world’s largest trade-fair for the digital transformation of the healthcare industry
- Exclusive entry to the MEDICA connected health ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Valuable advice from forefront tech experts to advance their businesses: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, commercial launch, and more
- Cash prizes up to 3.500 EURO
- Placement in the Hall of Fame (if selected as the winners)
Participation is free of charge. Don’t miss the golden opportunity. The submission phase will close on 22 September, 2021 (23:59 PST)