- November 20, 2018
- Posted by: earlypadAdmin
- Category: Funding, Funding trends, Startups, Venture Capital
Earlypad brings you a fresh edition of Funding Series of Indian Startups who secured funding in the week of 12 November to 18 November 2018. Altogether there are 11 startups that could make noise in the Indian startup economy in this week. Out of these startups – Sportido, EasyEcom has secured an undisclosed amount from their investors.
Mumbai-based Biizlo is a mobile app-based home security management solution. It offers residential communities a security surveillance system via a mobile app.
- Founded Year: 2017
- Founders: Katyal
- Funding: Biizlo has secured an amount of Rs. 3.5 Core in an angel round of funding led by Joge Bharadwaj and Ritesh Sharma, Directors of Mumbai-based Eagle Group. The startup plans to exponentially increase sales on a realigned growth strategy in terms of operations, marketing & technology with the raised funds.
Bangalore-based HealthifyMe is an application that allows its users to achieve their fitness and weight loss goals from their computers and smartphones.
- Founded Year: 2012
- Founders: Sachin Shenoy, Tushar Vashisht
- Funding: HealthifyMe has secured an amount of $6 Million in series B round of funding led by InnoVen Capital, Sistema Asia Fund, Samsung NEXT, Chiratae Ventures (previously IDG Ventures India), Inventus Capital and Blume Ventures.
Noida-based Sportido is a sports discovery app that helps you find people and places to play 700+ sports around you.
- Founded Year: Aug 1, 2016
- Founders: Akhil R, Neeraj Aggarwala
- Funding: Sportido has secured an amount of undisclosed pre-Series A round funding from Inflection Point Ventures (IPV)
Bengaluru-based Perpule is a omnichannel retail focused fintech startup. It is a self-checkout product for retail outlets to enhance the shopping experience of the customers and they can browse their previous orders and track the expenses
- Founded Year: Sep 30, 2016
- Founders: Abhinav Pathak, Saketh BSV, Sathya Narayanan, Yogesh Ghaturle
- Funding: Perpule has secured an amount of Rs. 340 Million in a series A round of funding led by Prime Ventures, Kalaari Capital and Venture Highway. The startup plans to expand its footprint into more of retail outlets across 10 cities in the next year.
Gurugram-based Hoi Foods provides standardized food experience to budget hotels in NCR.
- Founded Year: Apr 6, 2017
- Founders: Indrajeet Roy
- Funding: Hoi Foods has secured an amount of Rs. 36 Million in a seed round of funding led by 1Crowd, Gemba Capital and Prime Holdings. With the funds raised, the startup plans to expand its geographical presence and build more integrated food solution in the backend.
Bangalore-based EasyEcom is E-commerce enabler for empowering Indian sellers with an End-to-End solution for online retail.
- Founded Year: Apr 1, 2014
- Founders: Jitesh Advani, Punit Gupta, Swati Jindal
- Funding: EasyEcom has secured an undisclosed amount of funding from Amistad Ventures.
Delhi-based Fresh Rooms is a technology-driven sanitation start-up which operates on a pay and use washroom based on IoT model.
- Founded Year: June 2017
- Founders: Ashutosh Giri
- Funding: Fresh Rooms has secured an amount of Rs. 30 Million in a seed round of funding from an undisclosed angel investor. The startup plans to use its raised funds to expand its footprint in the country.
Bengaluru-based DriveU is an online driver aggregating platform; it offers a technology-driven, on-demand, affordable, private driver service.
- Founded Year: Jul 17, 2015
- Founders: Amulmeet Chadha, Ashok Shastry, Rahm Shastry
- Funding: DriveU has secured an amount of Rs. 70 Million in venture round of funding from Stevens Creek Ventures. With the help of raised funds, the company wants to consolidate its position in the existing markets and to new locations.
Bengaluru-based CleanseCar is Mobile-based car service startup. It is an end to end car cleansing solution which ensures the wash experience for your car as a memorable one with the utmost quality at the least price in the market.
- Founded Year: 2018
- Founders: Kalyandhar Vinukoda, Pratibha Shalini
- Funding: CleanseCar has secured an amount of Rs. 35 Million in an angel round of funding led by Venture Catalysts, Vishal Brambhatt, Omphalos Venture India LLP, Anil Patel, and Rishabh Mahimtura
Gurugram-based MilkBasket hyperlocal startup delivers milk, bread, eggs, butter, juices, and other daily need items, every morning, right at your doorstep, free of charge.
- Founded Year: 2015
- Founders: Anant Goel, Anurag Jain, Ashish Goel, Ekwe Chiwundu Charles, Yatish Talavdia
- Funding: MilkBasket has secured an amount of Rs. 100 Million in venture round of funding from Mayfield Fund.
Bengaluru-based metal additive manufacturer INTECH raised an undisclosed amount from DMG MORI for a 30% stake in the company.
Subscribe us to get more updates on “Startups”.
Drop us a mail to email@example.com for any queries.
Source: Inc42, entrackr.com, crunchbase, vccircle.com