- May 8, 2018
- Posted by: earlypadAdmin
- Category: Funding, Funding trends, Startups, Venture Capital
Earlypad brings you with the list of fresh funding series of 15 Indian startups who secured funding in the week 30th April 2018 to 6th May 2018.
FreightBro, a Mumbai-based is a tech startup aiming to revolutionize the trillion-dollar international freight Industry. It is a software for the new-age freight.
- Founded Year: Oct 3, 2016
- Founders: Anand Babu, Mohammed Zakkiria, Raghavendran Viswanathan
- Funding: This B2B supply chain management startup has secured an undisclosed amount of seed funding led by Suresh Kumar (Angel Investor)
Rare Media’s Blue Dolphin is used for employee location tracking and timekeeping. It is an employee attendance platform based on IoT.
- Founded Year: 2012
- Founders: Siddhartha Gupta
- Funding: Info Edge has made a follow-on investment of $513,588 in Rare Media Company, owner of a workforce tracker Blue Dolphin.
Mumbai-based boAt is a lifestyle brand that deals in fashionable consumer electronics. The products blend into daily lifestyle almost from the point of being a fashion accessory and a perfect fit your ambient surroundings.
- Founders: Aman Gupta, Sameer Mehta
- Funding: This consumer electronic startup has secured Rs. 60 Million through a venture capital firm Fireside Ventures.
The Noida-based consumer-focused lending platform, Oye! Loans is an analytics-driven, innovation-focused organization which provides credit access to young professionals.
- Founded Year: 2017
- Funding: This fintech startup has secured $2.3 Million in seed funding from its parent company, GAIN Credit.
Mumbai-based Excess2sell is a tech-driven B2B excess overstock ageing inventory liquidation platform offering SaaS & DaaS to partners ensuring sell of confidentially, anonymously & neutrally.
- Founded Year: March 2015
- Founders: Rajan Sharma, Navinder Chauhan, Anant Chaturvedi
- Funding: This B2B startup has secured an undisclosed amount of funding from Angel Investors including Aashish Pitale and Harinder Singh.
Mumbai-based Leap India has been floated by a group of professionals with multi-functional experience.
- Founded Year: 2013
- Founders: Sunu Mathew
- Funding: LEAP India has secured Rs.250 Million in debt funding led by Avendus Finance.
Lucknow headquartered media platform TechSamvad is one of the first of its kind, completely Hindi Technology News platform, which aims to bring global tech news to the Indian consumers in their own native language.
- Founders: Ashutosh Kumar Singh
- Funding: This startup has secured an undisclosed amount of seed funding from Digital Media Entrepreneur, Pawas Jain.
Chennai-based startup OpenTap is an early stage AltFin company working towards financial empowerment of the aspirational Indian population.
- Founded Year: May 13, 2015
- Founders: Harish Devarajan, Senthil Natarajan, Suresh Venkataramani
- Funding: OpenTap has secured Rs. 30 Million from a clutch of high net-worth individuals. The startup plans to use the funds to develop its team, technology infrastructure, for marketing, and to widen the reach of its financial services network across the country.
Bizongo, a Mumbai-based lending B2B online marketplace for packaging products. Bridging the gap in the trade with technology, Bizongo offers a one-stop complete packaging solution.
- Founded Year: 2015
- Founders: Aniket Deb, Ankit Tomar, Sachin Agrawal
- Funding: Bizongo has secured $22 Million in Series B funding from B Capital and International Finance (IFC) and existing investors- Accel Partners and IDG Ventures.
Gurgaon-based Cricnwin is Cricket focused social & gaming platform for cricket lovers.
- Founded Year: 2015
- Founders: Venus Dhuria, Vipul Agrawal
- Funding: Cricnwin has secured an undisclosed seed funding led by ZDream Ventures (Chinese accelerator and a venture firm).
TheCollegeFever, a Bangalore-based startup is a hub for fun, fiesta, and frolic of Colleges. It also provides main events like Workshops, College Events Conferences, Merchandise, Branding, Marketing – all under one platform!
- Founded Year: Jan 2016
- Founders: Kushal Aralihalli, Subramaniam Srinivasan
- Funding: TheCollegeFever, has secured $250K seed funding from 11.2 Advisors (Mumbai-based investment firm)
Vijayawada-based Eruvaka, is an IoT based agriculture technology. They develop on-farm diagnostic equipment for aquaculture farmers to reduce the risk and increase productivity.
- Founded Year: 2012
- Founders: Sreeram Raavi, Mark Kahn
- Funding: Eruvaka has secured an undisclosed amount in a round of series B funding from Nutreco (Dutch Animal Nutrition and Aqua Feed Firm) and Omnivore (an existing investor)
Mumbai-based fintech startup Samco Securities which aims to simplify the complex world of trading and investing in the stock markets.
- Founded Year: May 2015
- Founders: Jimeet Modi
- Funding: Samco has secured $7.5 Million in a series B funding from Bay Capital Investments. They plan to use the funding for building its mutual fund distribution, lending capability, research and advisory businesses.
Rubique, Mumbai-based fintech startup is an online marketplace lending platform for individuals and SMEs.
- Founded Year: Oct 22, 2014
- Founders: Manavjeet Singh, Sandeep Nambiar
- Funding: This fintech startup has secured a $4 Million in a Series B funding round led by Emery Capital. Rubique is planning to hire more data scientists, enhance technology and reach a monthly revenue of $1.8 Mn (INR 12 Cr) by September with the help of these funds.
MyLoanCare, Gurgaon-based is a leading Online loans marketplace in India.
- Founded Year: Oct 3, 2013
- Founders: Gaurav Gupta, Deepak Gupta
- Funding: This fintech startup has secured $978,000 in a series A round of funding from Ncubate Capital Partners. The funds will be used for branding, technology augmentation, and growth of the startup.
Source: Inc42, entracker.com